Are you keen to learn from industry experts about the latest trends affecting B2B Sales and Marketing? Then I’d like to invite you to join me at the SalesEdgeOne virtual conference on Engaging Customer 2.0, to be held 5-7th October 2010.
This web event features thought leaders from the Founders Council of CustomerThink’s SalesEdgeOne community, and is targeted at sales managers and executives responsible for business-to-business (B2B) selling. CEOs, General Managers and Line of Business executives involved in sales management are also encouraged to attend.
You’ll be able to select sessions from a wide range of topics, including:
- How Sales Strategy Must Adapt to Customer 2.0
- Social CRM: Hype, Hope and the Social Customer
- Reach for the Summit: Becoming a Trusted Advisor
- Creating Order from Chaos: Processes Still Matter
- Improving Sales Productivity: Strategies and Tactics
- Closing the Gap Between Sales and Marketing
- Best Practices for Selling with Partners
- Sales as a Team Sport: Golden Rules for Success
I particularly recommend the session on "closing the gap between sales and marketing" - a subject very close to my heart, and which features a particularly compelling speaker line up!
To learn more, and to sign up, visit http://www.salesedgeone.com/summit/sales_edge_2010 - I think you’ll enjoy the debate!
Oh, and one last thing, as if you needed any further incentive: All delegates are eligible to win a free iPad. And the more sessions you attend, the greater your chances to win!