I was recently interviewed by ReachForce as part of their Expert Interview program. Here are some of the B2B sales related questions they posed:
- What are some signs of a client who is ready to purchase versus one who is just researching?
- What are some ways a business can identify which customers can make purchases and ones who can’t?
- How can a salesperson preempt a prospect's reluctance to change – or even turn it into an advantage?
- How can a business increase the volume of potential new customers? Where should they look?
- How does CRM software optimise the sales process?
I hope that you might find some of my answers helpful. Click here to read the interview and please let me know what you think!