INTRODUCING THE VALUE SELLING SYSTEM®
For each of the past 5 years, SiriusDecisions' annual global survey of top sales leaders has reported the same #1 challenge:
"Our sales people’s inability to understand buyer needs and connect them to the business value of our solution"
Potential prospects say that less than 20% of their conversations with sales people create any meaningful value. No wonder it's so hard to get them to agree to a meeting or a follow up call. We're determined to eliminate this value vacuum.
Our Value Selling System® will effectively equip every member of your sales organisation - from your most experienced veteran to your most recent new recruit - to create and capture mutually meaningful value in every customer interaction through clear focus, effective process, winning plays and actionable plans.
THE KEY FOUNDATIONS OF THE VALUE SELLING SYSTEM®
Establishing a clear focus is the critical foundation of our Value Selling System®. Our structured approach will enable everyone in your organisation to be in fully aligned agreement around:
- Which critical customer problems you are best equipped to solve
- The common characteristics of your ideal customer organisations
- The key roles you should be targeting as your potential champions of change
- The other key stakeholders that will inevitably play a part in the buying decision process
- The common trigger events that often initiate buying decision processes
- Exactly what it is that sets you apart from all the other options available to your prospect
There is overwhelming evidence to prove that organisations with a clearly defined and dynamic sales process consistently outperform their competition. They do even better if their sales process is explicitly aligned with their customer's typical buying journey. Our Value Selling System®:
- Is explicitly aligned with the key stages in your customer's buying decision process
- Allows sales people to quickly and accurately assess the quality of every opportunity
- Dynamically defines what sales people need to know and do at every stage
- Identifies the critical milestones that enable sales people to accurately measure their progress
In the evolution of every sales opportunity, there are a handful of critical "moments of truth" that define the likelihood of success or failure. Our Value Selling System® guides your sales people in the proven best practices and winning plays that are guaranteed to improve their chances of accurately qualifying the true potential of the opportunity, advancing the buying process and ultimately securing the customer's business.
These winning sales plays span the critical elements of prospecting, qualifying, justifying, demonstrating, proposing and negotiating. We'll work with you to develop sales tools that support these value creating sales plays and help eliminate the obstacles that can slow down or derail an otherwise promising sales opportunity.
According to Neil Rackham - best-selling author of SPIN-Selling - consistently successful sales people are above everything else effective planners. He finds that “good selling depends on good planning more than any other single factor.” We agree, and our Value Selling System® guides your sales people to:
- Create simple but effective territory plans that identify their most promising revenue opportunities
- Develop effective account plans that optimise the revenue potential of their most promising customers
- Establish clear opportunity strategies and plans that materially increase their chances of winning
- Prepare for every customer meeting knowing how they plan to create mutual value from the interaction
THE INFLEXION-POINT ADVANTAGE
We'll help you ensure that every member of your sales team - from your most experienced veteran to your most recent new recruit - is equipped to create and capture mutually meaningful value in every customer interaction...
TO FIND OUT HOW, CONTACT US TODAY
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Our prospective customers will always have many more potential issues than they can possibly afford to address in the short term. There will always be a bunch of problems...Read more