DOWNLOAD: THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF A STRUCTURED SALES PROCESS
Organisations with structured sales processes consistently report shorter sales cycles, higher win rates, larger average deal values and lower sales person turnover compared with their less disciplined competitors.
The benefits are particularly compelling in complex B2B sales environments, where the effect of moving an average sales person half-way towards the standard set by top sales performers can amount to a near-doubling of their revenue generating potential.
Our latest e-book shares the lessons learned from a series of successful sales process design assignments. In it, you'll learn:
- Why you need to get inside the mind of your customers
- Why processes need to be flexible frameworks, not rigid cages
- What your sales people can learn from pilots and surgeons
- Why stakeholder management is so important in complex sales
- How to embed your process into your CRM system
- How to ensure you sales people buy into the process
To learn more, simply fill in the form on the right >>>